Welcome to our fifth tar foreshorten class in Room 15 at delighted Isles B totally(prenominal) Community School. My name is Jill Mendez and I am excite to introduce myself as your youngsters new teacher for this coming school year. I requisite you to know I care very much about your peasants education and will strive each and every mean solar day to give them a safe learning environment. I am completely committed to your childs well being. Your child contributes to our class in many special ways! I am thrilled to have your child be a part of our classroom.
I realize that teaching your child is a privilege, as well as a tremendous responsibility. I will do my best this year to ensure that each student has a motivating and positive learning scram in the classroom. However, I cannot do this alone: I get your assistance. We both need to be partners in the learning process. I need each of you to encourage your child at planetary house by helping to ensure that they have completed their assignments, and help them study for quizzes, if necessary. I will keep you informed of all assignments and subjects that are covered in class with a hebdomadal summary.
Enclosed is a packet containing some information regarding procedures of our classroom, enterying policies, and classroom management plans.
Please take the time to read them carefully with your child and sign and return the designated sheets to me as curtly as possible. As parents, you are the driving force in your childs life and in their education. Together, we can annoy this year a fantastic one, full of learning and growth, for your child!
Im excited about the opportunity to get to know you, and Im looking forward to a happy and productive school year. If you have any questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to call me at home or school. You can also email me at jmendez@dadeschools.net if youd like. I check my email every eventide and will reply as soon as possible. Again, find to a brand new school year!If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment